Get Out on the Water in Luxury and Comfort with These Custom Picks
Founded in 2004 by Stuart and Kristina Litjens, Boulder Boats combines the couple’s passion for watersports and a goal of creating a family-friendly environment with quality products.
“What sets us apart is trust and reliability with manufacturers. We offer the best of the best, and we stand behind our products. We guarantee the boats we sell and offer a full inspection and certification of our boats,” says marketing director Cason Kirkpatrick. “The backbone of the company is our pre-owned boat division, and having that feeling of security that you don’t often see in the boating industry is what makes us unique. We want you to enjoy the worry-free pleasure of being on the water.”
Boulder Boats is an extremely passionate, watersports-centric, family-owned business. Couple this passion for all things boating with great partners and industry leaders Malibu, AXIS, Chaparral, Skeeter and Starcraft Pontoons, and it’s no wonder Boulder Boats is making a splash in North Scottsdale.”
—Dustin Duea, general manager of Arizona Boulder Boats
BOAT 1: 2019 Malibu Wakesetter 25LSV – $201,195 RETAIL
- Surf Platform Technology – The way the Surfgate, Wedge, Turn Down Exhaust, Touch Screen Sport Dash and Sport Knob blend to make the watersports experience flawless.
- Wet Sounds Sound System – 12-inch subwoofer, two amps, eight 8-inch interior cockpit speakers, four Rev10 tower speakers. This stereo is designed by Wet Sounds for Malibu Boats with pre-tuned amps and speakers for the ultimate experience on the water or in the driveway.
- Flip Down Swim Platform – Great for just lounging and keeping cool in the Arizona summers. Also, it makes accessing the boat from the water extremely easy for the young and the old and for our four-legged friends. This is a brand-new feature for Malibu for 2019, and it is a one-of-a-kind in the watersports industry.
BOAT 2: 2019 Chaparral Vortex 223 VRX – $67,995 RETAIL
- Powered by 400HP – BRP Twin 1.5L Rotax 4-TEC 200 ECT engines. With this type of horsepower, the boat handles both like a boat and jet ski and also nicely handles all aspects of watersports.
- Wakeboard Tower – The tower has counterbalance with a spring-loaded shock which makes this a one-handed operation for anyone onboard.
- Wrap-around Cockpit Seating – This seating style allows the boat to hold more family and friends. Owning a boat in Arizona you’re bound to have more friends.
BOAT 3: 2019 Starcraft SLS3 Pontoon – $62,978 RETAIL
- Tri-Toon (triple pontoon) HMX Performance Tubes give you better lift, less surface drag, increased speed, faster planing and a tighter turning radius than any of the pontoons in its class.
- Dual Bimini Top – Shade is essential for life in the desert, even if you are on the water. This bimini package makes the Arizona dog days of summer feel like a breeze.
- Comfort – The finest marine-grade vinyl with a super-soft touch and stain-resistant. Plush is all that you have to say.
- Power – 200HP 4-stroke Yamaha engine with power for waterskiing, tubing and wakeboarding and speeds as fast as any sport boat on the water today. These aren’t the same pontoon boats your granddad owned.