- 2 full racks pork spareribs, trimmed (about 6 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce, divided
1. Heat grill to 250 degrees and prepare for indirect cooking.
2. Spread ribs with ginger and garlic. Place ribs on rib rack or in foil pan. Cook on covered grill for two hours.
3. Spread 6 ounces sweet chili sauce evenly over ribs then cook another hour, until tender.
4. Baste ribs with remaining sweet chili sauce during last 15 minutes of cooking. If desired, at end of cooking time, grill ribs over direct heat to char slightly.
For more grilling tips and recipes, visit FranksRedHot.com/Recipes