Elegant, Whimsical Touches to Transform Your Space Into a Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland Meets Elegance
- 1. We decided to start with two pencil-flocked trees to frame the wall. We added a dusty pink shade of ornaments and glittered ribbons that flowed down the trees with just a touch of royal blue accents pulled from the dining table settings. The oversized mirrors were ever so delicately united with dusty pink wreaths and poinsettias.
- 2. The tablescape is filled with silver/gold plates on the royal blue chargers and layered on a crystal placement.
- 3. The table arrangements represent elegance at its finest, with a mercury glass container with white peonys dusted in pink accents and crystal pink twigs for height.
- 4. PRO TIP: Allow yourself to shop at various stores, anywhere from ZGallerie to Hobby Lobby.
- 1. We used the homeowners’ existing decorations and tree and added to it. All the reds, chartreuse greens, golds, and silvers mix well together.
- 2. We beautified the sofa table with a green garland layered in the silver/gold poinsettias and sparkling trees throughout.
- 3. The TV console was layered with sitting elves, Santas and oversized ornaments to create a traditional holiday feel.
- 4. A simple arrangement of mercury glass candlesticks paired with some of the Christmas tree’s ornaments are perfect for the coffee table.
- 5. PRO TIP: Feel free to mix and match the old with the new.
- 1. This space was personalized to incorporate the homeowners’ personal style. The white flocked tree was embellished with vintage jewel-toned peacock ornaments of various shapes and sizes, which add a flair of elegance. I love the usage of the large-scale lantern to impact the tree.
- 2. The custom garland is perfect for swagging under a sconce.
- 3. The faux knitted stockings add texture and warmth to the mantel.
- 4. The floor length mirror adds extra drama that accentuates the space.
- 5. PRO TIP: Don’t be intimidated to go for a strong theme.
A Note from Designer Dena Thomas
For over 22 years, I have been able to create inspiring designs that personalize my clients’ desires. The result enables each style to emerge into a design that captivates and fulfills their individual needs. My detail-oriented, client-focused approach makes me flexible and fun to work with, too. As an interior designer, my primary focus is serving the customer. I have worked on many projects of all sizes and styles, and my clients often tell me that I am like a trusted adviser and close friend. My reputation is built upon referrals, which speaks volumes to the importance of having good customer satisfaction. Interior design is not just my career, it’s my passion. To learn more and see my work, visit Facebook.com/DenaThomasDesigns or call 480.330.6072.